Admission & Hours
Free Admission & Parking
Admission to the Museum is free, and parking is readily available. For a complete list of upcoming programs and events, please visit our calendar.
Closed November 18–26 and December 22, 2018–January 1, 2019
Closed November 22–24 and December 24, 2018–January 1, 2019
The Museum’s galleries, Store, and Café are closed on Mondays, Independence, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
The Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts is located in the Wynton M. Blount Cultural Park. The main entrance to the park is on Vaughn Road, approximately one mile east of Eastern Boulevard. On entering the park, the Museum can be seen at the right, situated beyond the lake.
|Physical Address||Mailing Address|
|One Museum Drive
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
|P.O. Box 230819
Montgomery, Alabama 36123-0819
Works on View
With over 400 works on view, you should plan to spend an hour or two during your visit. If you are short on time, be sure not to miss these works chosen by our staff.
Groups & Tours
Large groups of 10 or more visitors are welcome at the Museum, but we kindly ask that you notify the Tour Coordinator in advance of your visit.
Free docent-led tours are offered at 1PM the first Sunday and third Saturday of each month. Paid docent-led tours are available for groups of 10 to 25 visitors. For more information and to register, please click here.
- Food and drink, flash photography, and the use of pens and markers are prohibited in the galleries.
- Strollers are welcome in our galleries.
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversized backpacks must be stored in the coatroom.
- Coats and personal items may be stored in the coatroom during your visit.
- The Museum is located in the Wynton M. Blount Cultural Park.