NOTICE: Museum Closed
Due to potentially dangerous weather, the Museum will be closing early Tuesday, January 3.
Free Entry + Free Parking
There is no charge for admission to the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. Ample free parking is available.
Caddell Sculpture Garden
Wed–Fri, 11 AM–2 PM
Dining is on a first come first serve basis.
Reservations are not required nor are they accepted at this time.
The MMFA is closed to visitors on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
One Museum Drive
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
The M, Route 1 (AUM Eastchase)
Vaughn at Saint James School (Eastbound) / Vaughn at Festival (Westbound)
The M, Route 16 (East-West Connector)
Eastern Blvd at Woodmere
The Museum strives to be an inclusive destination for all of our visitors.
- All floors of the museum are accessible by elevator.
- Seating is available throughout our galleries and gallery stools are available upon request.
- Certified service animals are welcome.
- All of our restrooms include at least one wheelchair accessible stall as well as baby-changing facilities and a step stool to safely reach the sink.
- Assistive listening devices are available for programs that take place in the Wilson Auditorium. These devices are complimentary and can be checked out at the entrance of the Auditorium.
If you have specific needs, please provide us with information on how we can better serve you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manual wheelchairs are available for use at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
Only small bags are permitted in the galleries. Backpacks, umbrellas, and other bulky items must be stored in the coat closet, free of charge.
Available indoors and out, look for “MMFA Public” to join.
We ask the groups of ten or more adults who want to visit the Museum notify the Tour Coordinator at least 48 hours beforehand in case there are any circumstances that would affect your visit.
For those interested in a guided tour of our collection, special exhibitions, Garden or other inquiries please contact our tour coordinator for more information about scheduling and fees.