NOTICE: Museum Closed
Due to an unanticipated HVAC repair, the Museum will be closed Tuesday, July 26.
We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to welcoming you later in the week.
Free Entry + Free Parking
There is no charge for admission to the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. Ample free parking is available.
Caddell Sculpture Garden
The MMFA will be closed on the following days:
- Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, November 25
- Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Saturday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve)
- Sunday, January 1 (New Year’s Day)
Verde Cafe will be closed from Saturday, December 17, through Tuesday, January 17. Reopening on Wednesday, January 18.
The MMFA is closed on the following holidays: Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Independence Day.
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
One Museum Drive
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
The M, Route 1 (AUM Eastchase)
Vaughn at Saint James School (Eastbound) / Vaughn at Festival (Westbound)
The M, Route 16 (East-West Connector)
Eastern Blvd at Woodmere
The Museum strives to be an inclusive destination for all of our visitors.
- All floors of the museum are accessible by elevator.
- Seating is available throughout our galleries and gallery stools are available upon request.
- Certified service animals are welcome.
- All of our restrooms include at least one wheelchair accessible stall as well as baby-changing facilities and a step stool to safely reach the sink.
- Assistive listening devices are available for programs that take place in the Wilson Auditorium. These devices are complimentary and can be checked out at the entrance of the Auditorium.
If you have additional needs, please provide us with information on how we can better serve you by contacting Brandy Morrison at 334.625.4365 or email@example.com.
- Manual wheelchairs are available for use at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
Only small bags are permitted in the galleries. Backpacks, umbrellas, and other bulky items must be stored in the coat closet, free of charge.
Available indoors and out, look for “MMFA Public” to join.
We ask the groups of ten or more adults who want to visit the Museum notify the Tour Coordinator at least 48 hours beforehand in case there are any circumstances that would affect your visit.
For those interested in a guided tour of our collection, special exhibitions, Garden or other inquiries please contact our tour coordinator for more information about scheduling and fees.