Free Entry + Free Parking
There is no charge for admission to the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. Ample free parking is available.
Caddell Sculpture Garden
Tue–Sat, 10 AM–5 PM
Sun, Noon to 5 PM
Last entry at 4:45 PM
The Museum, Store, and Café are closed on Mondays, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day. For more specific information about Café and Store hours, please visit their respective pages.
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
One Museum Drive
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
The M, Route 1 (AUM Eastchase)
Vaughn at Saint James School (Eastbound) / Vaughn at Festival (Westbound)
The M, Route 16 (East-West Connector)
Eastern Blvd at Woodmere
The Museum strives to be an inclusive destination for all of our visitors.
- All floors of the museum are accessible by elevator.
- Manual wheelchairs are available for use at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Seating is available throughout our galleries and gallery stools are available upon request.
- Certified service animals are welcome.
- All of our restrooms include at least one wheelchair accessible stall as well as baby-changing facilities and a step stool to safely reach the sink.
- Assistive listening devices are available for programs that take place in the Wilson Auditorium. These devices are complimentary and can be checked out at the entrance of the Auditorium.
If you have additional needs, please provide us with information on how we can better serve you by contacting Brandy Morrison at 334.625.4365 or email@example.com.
In order to limit touchpoints, the coat closet is currently closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Available indoors and out, look for “MMFA Public” to join.
We ask the groups of ten or more adults who want to visit the Museum notify the Tour Coordinator at least 48 hours beforehand in case there are any circumstances that would affect your visit.
For those interested in a guided tour of our collection, special exhibitions, Garden or other inquiries please contact our tour coordinator for more information about scheduling and fees.