Featuring stunning views of the Museum’s beautiful Parker Terrace overlooking Newell Lake and Blount Cultural Park, Verde offers a variety of delicious options made from fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients.
Enjoy deliciousness, served May 17–26, 2023
- P.L.T. made with Pimento Cheese, Lettuce, and Tomato served with Mixed Greens and Fruit [$12; add bacon $4]
- Pesto Salmon Bowl made with Roasted Salmon, Pesto Noodles, Heirloom Tomatoes, Mixed Greens, and Parmesan Reggiano [$18]
- Southern Sampler featuring Chicken Salad, Pimento Cheese, Fruit, and Mixed Greens served with Grilled Flatbread [$14]
- Pacific Rim Bowl made with Grilled Chicken, Peanut Noodles, Cilantro Slaw, Mixed Greens [$14]
- Avocado, Grapefruit, & Kale Salad [$12]
- Featured desserts: Cheesecake with Strawberry Compote and Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding [$7]
About the Owners
Nick and Davena have been providing the River Region with a wide variety of delicious food and beverages for over a decade. Taste of the South magazine named their pimento cheese “One of the Best in the South” and you just might find them selling it at various Farmer’s Markets throughout the area. Davena’s Northwest upbringing combined with Nick’s Southern roots has fueled their lifelong passion for cooking, hospitality, and deliciousness. They are committed to serving delicious food graciously by celebrating the South’s vast bounty and tradition while also giving a nod to the World’s diverse food and culture.
Related Programs + Events
Tempest Brunch at Verde
Sunday, March 5, 2023
11 AM–12:30 PM CT
Opening Dinner: BOUNDLESS
Thursday, December 8, 2022
7–9:30 PM CT
Sunday Supper | August
Sunday, August 7, 2022
4 PM CT
Wed–Fri, 11 AM–2 PM
Dining is on a first come first serve basis. Reservations are not required nor are they accepted at this time.
Members enjoy a 10% discount with their membership card.