Designed with the flexibility to accommodate changing sculptural installations, the John and Joyce Caddell Sculpture Garden provides an innovative venue for experiencing art in a dynamic natural landscape. Transformed by season, time of day, and even weather, the Garden is a place where the community can gather and participate in an outdoor gallery space, a site for open-air educational programs, a unique venue for special events, or even just an inspiring space for quiet reflection on aspects of creativity revealed by art in its relationship to natural beauty.
Since its opening in the fall of 2018, the Caddell Sculpture Garden has been a source of joy, wonder and festivity as well as a calm respite from a busy world, where visitors can relax and recharge. There is something in the Garden for everyone.
There is no charge for admission to the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts or the Caddell Sculpture Garden. Ample free parking is available.
Tuesday–Sunday*, 10 AM–5 PM
Last entry at 4:45 PM
*Note: In the case of inclement weather, including but not limited to extreme heat and cold, the Garden may be closed to the public. Access to the Museum is always available during normal business hours through the front doors.
- Garden furniture is located under the bosque canopy—the ideal place to relax or enjoy a picnic.*
- Public WiFi signal—great for casual web browsing or getting a little work done remotely.
- Service animals are welcome in the Museum. Please leave your pets at home.
- Smoking is not permitted on Museum grounds or in Blount Cultural Park (including e-cigarettes).
- Learn more about our garden and gallery guidelines.
* Please leave the beer, wine, and liquor at home.