Donald Sultan (American, born 1951), Green Flowers (detail), 1994
Each month we will share two new puzzles featuring artwork from the Museum’s collection. Whether a solo personal challenge or joint family effort, we make it easy for you to get started solving—simply play on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
After the showers in April come May flowers. This month we’re highlighting two works from our collection that are all about flowers!
How to Play
Click with a mouse or drag with your finger the digital puzzle pieces into place. Correct alignments will snap together.
On the Bottom Left
- Image icon – click to see the work you are putting together
- Ghost icon – click to see an opaque image of the work on the puzzle board
- Dotted Square icon – click to arrange or disarrange the puzzle pieces
- Three Dots icon – click to select to restart the puzzle, change your background color, adjust settings, or get help
On the Bottom Right
- Puzzle icon – click to play on Jigsaw Planet
- Window icon – click to play in full-screen mode