William Christenberry (American, 1936–2016), House with Flag, Greensboro, Alabama (detail), negative 1977; printed 2003
Each month we will share two new puzzles featuring artwork from the Museum’s collection. Whether a solo personal challenge or joint family effort, we make it easy for you to get started solving—simply play on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
How to Play
Click with a mouse or drag with your finger the digital puzzle pieces into place. Correct alignments will snap together.
On the Bottom Left
- Image icon – click to see the work you are putting together
- Ghost icon – click to see an opaque image of the work on the puzzle board
- Dotted Square icon – click to arrange or disarrange the puzzle pieces
- Three Dots icon – click to select to restart the puzzle, change your background color, adjust settings, or get help
On the Bottom Right
- Puzzle icon – click to play on Jigsaw Planet
- Window icon – click to play in full-screen mode