If you are searching for the perfect wedding venue in Montgomery, let us show you how we can make your dreams a reality. The Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts is the perfect setting for rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. The Museum offers unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues, including our Caddell Sculpture Garden and galleries. To learn more about the Museum’s wedding venues, request a site visit to take a private tour of our spaces.
Learn more about the indoor and outdoor venues that we have available for your wedding reception and ceremony.
Caddell Sculpture Garden
The John and Joyce Caddell Sculpture Garden is a unique and breathtaking space perfect for your special day. The Caddell Sculpture Garden features:
- Space to accommodate up to 300 for a seated dinner or 800 for a cocktail reception
- Beautiful, scenic views, including two water features and a stunning array of flowers and landscaped paths over two acres
- A separate courtyard for easy food and bar access, a perfect niche for your band, or overflow for your guests
The Lowder Gallery featuring dramatic stained glass windows by Seattle artist Cappy Thompson provides the perfect setting for any large-scale event. The Lowder Gallery features:
- Space to accommodate up to 300 for a seated dinner or 400 for a cocktail reception
- Access to the adjacent Hughes and Wilson Galleries that are perfect for many aspects of your event, including space for cocktails before dinner or a unique space for a band at the reception
- The beautiful glass Weil Atrium Gallery adjoins Lowder and provides a magnificent entrance as well as an area for cocktails amidst the art.
The grand Rotunda, with its classically inspired dome, monumental columns, marble floors, and gracious Foyer entrance is a work of art in itself. The Rotunda features:
- Ample space to accommodate up to 115 for a seated dinner or 200 for a cocktail reception
- Easy access to adjoining galleries, which are available to be open during events
- Direct access to the beautiful lakeside Terrace and fantastic views of the park
- Access to the adjacent gallery, Durr-Fillauer, which can accommodate an additional 35 guests for dinner and 100 guests for a cocktail reception
Please note, the Rotunda is only available after-hours.
- An Event Supervisor
- Self Parking
- Use of MMFA grounds for engagement or bridal portraits prior to the wedding date.
- Ceremony rehearsal, based on availability
- Vendor referrals
- Tables (5’ Round and 6’ Rectangle)
- Wood folding chairs (up to 100 for ceremony sites).
Elopements at the MMFA
Looking for something more intimate and romantic than a courthouse? Consider the natural beauty of our gardens or galleries as the setting for your ceremony. Our elopement package is available for up to twelve of your family and friends and is only available Tuesday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM. We have multiple gallery locations on the grounds to choose from for up to two hours. For more information, please contact us at 334.625.4350 or email@example.com.
*Elopements may be booked no earlier than one month in advance.
We’d be honored to host you on your special day! To get started or to request additional information, contact the Special Events office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 334.625.4350.